[GSIS] Applying for Major Change (~ December 11)
[Major Change for 2023 Spring Semester (ONLY for GSIS students in the 1st and 2nd semesters)]
Period for Applying for Major Change : November 30(Wed) ~ December 11(Sun)
If you would like to change your current major from 2023 Spring Semester, please fill out the application form(attached file) with your transcript and get a signature from both of your current department chairman and department chairman of the major which you want to change to.
Before you visit each department chairman, please send them an email and ask about their available schedule.
If you receive the signature on the form, please visit GSIS office and submit the form in person.
Applying for major change is only allowed ONCE during your study, and a student can change his or her major before his or her third semester begins.
Currently enrolled 1st and 2nd semester students only can apply for changing majors.
The tuition is different in each department, so you have to make sure that the tuition might change.
If you change your major, be aware that you might have to enroll for additional semesters due to the required credits for graduation.
**Contact Info and room number of each department chairman
- IB : Prof. Choi, Hwan Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Rm#510-1 Dasan Hall
- IT : Prof. Kim, Tae Bong (email@example.com) / Rm#413 Yulgok Hall
- IDC : Prof. Jeong, Hyoung Wook (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Rm#373-1 Yulgok Hall
- CS : Prof. Kang, Shin Goo (email@example.com) / Rm#373-1 Yulgok Hall
- ES : Prof. Jung, Younghun (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Rm# 214 Energy Center
* Attached: Application form for Changing Major